Maintenance of my living space

Discuss your wishes first

You can submit a request for a change via [email protected]. Or call your student housing consultant. He will then discuss your application with you. Would you like any changes in the common areas? Always talk to your student housing consultant first. 

Request your changes

We would like to know how you will implement the changes and make sure they are of good quality. They must also meet all requirements. Like the Building Code, fire safety regulations and any requirements set by utility companies and the government. We can advise you on this. Therefore, we always like to discuss what you would like to change before making any changes. 

Ask permission

Have we approved your changes? Then you can get started. Of course you pay for all the work yourself.

Read more
Repairs in my living space