Discuss your wishes first

Discuss your wishes first

You can submit a request for a change via enschedevestenl. Or call your student housing consultant. He will then discuss your application with you. Would you like any changes in the common areas? Always talk to your student housing consultant first. 

Share this page


Waarmee kunnen wij je helpen?

Begin hier met zoeken!

Geen resultaten gevonden