Vent the radiators
It is best to vent the radiators once a year. This makes them heat up faster and more efficiently, giving you more comfort and saving energy. This also prevents the installation from making strange noises caused by air bubbles in the radiators.
How do I vent my radiator?
Venting is not difficult. These easy steps help you:
- Set the thermostat to the desired temperature.
- Turn on all radiators (counter clockwise).
- Leave them open for at least 10 minutes.
- Close all radiators (clockwise).
- Start with the radiators on the ground floor and then go upstairs.
- To vent or bleed the radiators, open the bleed valve on the radiator (counter clockwise) with the bleed key. Air will come out first. When water starts coming out, close the vent valve (clockwise).
- Open the radiator valve again (counter clockwise).