We’re insured

We’re insured

We have building insurance for all residential complexes. Any damage to your living space due to fire, burglary, storm and lightning for example is covered. We also have glass insurance for all residential complexes.

You pay a small monthly amount in your rent for these service costs. However, it’s important that you arrange all other insurances yourself, such as content insurance. Check with your insurer that you’re indeed covered as a tenant.


Share this page


Waarmee kunnen wij je helpen?

Begin hier met zoeken!

Geen resultaten gevonden