Do you live together without having officially recorded this?
Then you can request co-tenancy with us. You can also send us a letter or email. Make sure you include a copy of the Municipal Personal Records (BRP) from your local council.
There are a few conditions, you
• have a registered partnership, or:
• have a joint bank account for at least two years;
• both are registered with the council at this address for at least two years;
• have been living together at this address for at least two years.
Please note: children who live at home usually can’t become co-tenants, regardless of their age.
We can reject your request if:
• you’ve been living together for less than two years;
• you don’t meet all required conditions;
• your financial situation isn’t sufficient to pay the rent;
• the main tenant is planning to move.
Waarmee kunnen wij je helpen?
Begin hier met zoeken!
Geen resultaten gevonden