What do you have to do when you move out?
Are you moving? Then it is good to know what we expect. In general: leave your house as you found it; tidy and clean.
These guidelines help you. They apply to both a room in a residential group as well as an independent living space:
- The walls look tidy. The next tenant can paint the walls white in one layer. Are more layers of paint necessary or is there a lot of patching up to do? Then you have to fix or paint the walls first.
- There are no holes in the walls.
- The paint inside is nice and tidy, without any paint drips for example.
- The door is not damaged. The door is clean, flat, smooth and painted in one color. It has no stickers, adhesive plastic or sheeting on it.
- The glass in the doors and skylights is clean and unpainted.
- Switches, sockets and the cable connection have no paint on them.
- There are no stickers on walls and windows.
- Everything looks tidy and clean.
- There is no waste and dirt left inside.
For independent living spaces there are a few additional guidelines:
- The kitchen looks tidy, including the kitchen cabinets and the bench top. They are not damaged, scratched or painted.
- The bathroom, kitchen and shower are clean and undamaged.
When in doubt, please contact your neighborhood consultant.
Waarmee kunnen wij je helpen?
Begin hier met zoeken!
Geen resultaten gevonden